Re: Expiring Endorsements

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups4@...>

Tnx for the reminder Charlie,

Expect an email today for several endorsements and (overdue) 800 celebration log (a pitiful 3 contacts).

My "New Years Resolution" ... Get some more VK's to become club members so we can get some more PSK activity "Down Under" and I can get some more LONP numbers, Hi.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

de Laurie, VK3AMA (and VK3TC)

Charlie Trice, K8IJ wrote:

Greetings all,

A reminder that the following PODXS 070 Club endorsements are expiring on 31 January 2009:

DX Special - Belgium
DX Special - Greece
David Douglas Elementary Amateur Radio Club Attaboy
The newly offered ARRGH! Attaboy for working 1KMK/MM, whoever he is...

And, while I have you, a few odds and ends:

LONP is for PSK31 QSOs only.

When you apply for LONP please send me your QSOs sorted by 070 Club Member Number.

And, it would be really nice, when you write to request something, that you include your callsign.

Vy 73 and Warmest Holiday Wishes to you all,

Charlie, K8IJ