Re: Callsigns, Grid squares and Mashups

angus15 <angus15@...>

so does Google earth

----- Original Message -----
From: Adam Wade
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Callsigns, Grid squares and Mashups

On Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:59 AM [Zulu -7],
Doug Kalish <kalish.doug@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would it not be possible for one of the more computationally competent
> members of the group to take the list of members callsigns, look up
> the grid squares on qrz.com or equivalent and plot them on a google
> map?

The recent update to QRZ.com does this for you automagically.

! Adam Wade -==- 90 Zephyr 615 (Daphne) -=- 86 Ninja 250 (Iris) !
! "I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead !
! of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote !
! down, I spend z time looking for the paper I wrote it down on." !
! - Beryl Pfizer -=- AF6ME -=- http://www.allthings550.com !