Re: TNX for all, my friends !!!

Steve W3HF

Nando -

Congratulations on the upgrade! Unfortunately I don't have 10m or
15m capabiliuty, so I couldn't work you this time. But I'll be looking
for PY5XT in the near future on 20m.

On 4 Jun 2001, at 21:15, Pavanatti wrote:

From PU5OPR - Nando(Eleandro Pavanatti)
To Every Ham Radio in PODXS 070 Club

I'm want say 4 things with this e-mail and show my contact list maybe in
a few time
I put in my homepage the log of contest to anyone see these ok ...

Sorry about the non-contacts
1º - I want make some apologizes for the with who I don't have maked
contacts
in this conteste it's happened because my license is a
novice license I'm new
in Ham Radio and I can only work in 10m (28000-28500MHz) and

15m (21000-21150MHz) bu in a few days I will change my class
I have the
enough contacts in this class I did the tests and in few day
my call will change
to PY5XT (I will use the PU5OPR for a time).

The propagations was crazy
2º - I really liked this weekend for 2 points one the contest so
much stations
working in "my" bands (10m and 15m) trying with that
horrible propagation
where we can't listen a station with 100W hi hi hi, and two
because
the propagation was open to Africa and I worked ZS1, 5R8,
FK8, CX
stations uselly I have propagation to north and my antenna
is locked to
this direction so I'm happy to work this stations.

Thanks for help, sorry about anything
3º - For the friends I have in here in PODXS 070 Club I receive some
e-mails
from K3CKO, N3DQU, YL2FD, and others where they say be
trying make
contact with me I want apologize with every member for
somethings, one I have
troubles in days 01/Jun and 02/Jun to work because in here
(Brazil) we have to
make some economy of electrical energy and in my house I'm
with half part of
power light and I make the choice to not work for make
economy, but in sunday
03/Jun my power return to normal and I did what I say and I
don't work all sunday
because today (04/Jun) I have a test in University and I
needed study for this ok ...

Special thanks to...
4º - I want say a special thanks for K3CKO, N3DQU and YL2FD these
stations help
me in this contest in all times and I see the messages where
you say some things
about me I so happy for this ok - THANKS FOR ALL FOLKS !!! -

Contacts in TDW Contest

AA8QQ ; AG4CZ ; DH1AKG ; DL2AYL ; DL2RR ; DM5GI ; K3CKO
K5SIT ; K6CEG ; KC8LJN ; KF8OR ; KG6AZV ; KU4FP ; N1ZZZ ; N3DQU
OK1AK ; OK1HBO ; ON4CAS ; TA7I ; W4TMM ; WA5EOG ; WB4IHI ;
YL2FD ; YO5CRQ

Thanks for all OMs
Sorry about the bad english

PU5OPR - PY5XT