LONP Checker Source Code

Phil Barnett <philb@...>

You can get the latest source code and there is a link to the free build
environment on the LONP Checker web site on the Download page.

http://www.linuxceptional.com/lonp.php3

This source code is slightly newer than what I released in 1.0.3 but there are
no bug fixes. Just some fine tuning. I will eventually release this and any
further bug fixes if necessary in a couple of weeks. For now, everyone has
reported success with the 1.0.3 release so I don't have any specific bugs to
fix.

Enjoy!

--
"Ninety percent of politicians give the other 10 percent a bad name." -- Henry
Kissinger