Re: psk31 software for linux??

Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL

Ernie;
Got the program for you. Luc, LX2GT wrote kpsk for
linux running KDE 2.0 desktop. Recently I ported it to
KDE 3.0 for Luc. Currently, Luc and I are actively
developing improvements to kpsk.

There are 2 other programs that can be run TWPSK only
uses the GTK+ library. and Linpsk.

All are available on the web. kpsk is available at
sourceforge. If you (or anyone else ) wants to use Luc
and I would be more than happy to help get you started
from a sourceforge snapshot. In general we are also
looking for helpers - developers are good but when we
get a good baseline update testers will also be needed.

73, Dave WB5NHL

---- 070@yahoogroups.com wrote:
I'm looking to make contact with anyone on the list
that is operating
PSK31 on PCs running linux.

Thanks,
Ernest, KG9NI