Re: Just abt ready for FD

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Jay,

I've got everything ready except the things I forgot.

1 rig, 1 Laptop, 1 interface, 1 tuner, 1 antenna, 2 batteries, a couple of
coolers full of food and drink, and a bunch of other junk that I probably
won't use.

We're going to be at a farm of some friends of ours who are interested in
getting into Ham Radio, so hopefully this will give them a little insight
into some of what it's all about, and they'll probably have anything that I
have failed to bring.

Oh yeah, and 1 XYL.

Good Luck to all & 73,
Bernie / KF4FHS

Well, I got both batteries charged and except for a few things, got the
truck all loaded and ready to go! The foods of choice for me to get thru
24
hours of intense RF out in the field is nutragrain bars, cheese and
crackers,
slim jims and lots and lots of gatorade! So what are you guys packin'? Jay
N3DQU.