From: Vlastimil Pejchal <ok1ak@post.cz>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 8:56 AM
Subject: [070] For European members

: Hello dear European members of 070 club,
: allow me one proposal. I should like settle to short meeting members of
070 club at Ham Radio
: in Friedrichshafen. For example 29th july at 10.00 hours A.M. near DARC
stand. Could we take
: collective photo, interchange QSLs and personaly
: meet between ourselves. If you will ride to the
: Friedrichshafen, what do you say to this idea?
: Vy 73 Vlasto/OK1AK
:
:
: