APE's on Vashon

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Hey Everybody,

The xyl, Melonie / KD7ORS and myself, Bernie / KF4FHS will be operating
from Vashon Island, Washington (USI WA-060s), sorry not an IOTA :-( either
the first or second weekend in Aug.

We will be on the air from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning, and will
operate on 30 thru 10 meters.

I'll be making up a special QSL card for the 070 club members that we work.

I will post another note, closer to Aug. advising the exact dates.

Although not definite, we are also going to try to go up to Mt. Ranier,
for another weekend, towards the end of Aug., providing the thing don't
erupt before then.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS