To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 10:17 AM
Subject: [070] Field Day

Hi All,
I wonder what everyone is doing for Field Day this year.  I usually head for
the field but this year I have a family commitment interfering.  So I'll be
working from the back yard and plan to work lots of PSK.  It'll give me a
chance to check out some portable antenna ideas I have for my August APE trip
to the Outer Banks of NC.

Hope to see lots of PSK sigs on the waterfall along with all them CW
interlopers that like to fill up the digital bands during contests.  Maybe
they'll like our musical tones and decide to try it themselves.

73,
Jay - AA8QQ

   Check out the 070 Club website at