MORE ON ENDORSEMENTS ETC

Bob <VE4XA@...>

Hello all;

I support keeping the WAS, Aloha and Alaska endorsements (so far only
achieved the Alaska endorsement)

There was a mention of not too many Canadians so maybe the Maple Leaf award
should go..Wellllll, as a VE4 I vote to keep it. I would even volunteer to
'manage it' for the group.

For those looking for North Dakota, I can easily slip across the border
(about 1 hr drive and assuming they will let me in?? ) and operate
mobile/portable from there.

This could happen in July or August once my laptop arrives and I get set up
for mobile/portable operation again.

Other than that, thanks Jay for the fine work you do looking after this
stuff.

Bob #191, VE4XA ( ve4xa@rac.ca)