From: <spdomingue@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 5:58 AM
Subject: [070] Let Jay hear from you

: Hello everyone, What do you think about the 3 awards gogin away?? Do you
believe like I do that the Lower48 Aloha and Alaska Should be keep and be a
perment available award??
:
: Now I believe all the others (except Hot Dogs) can and should have a life
to them they are special sot a short time.
:
: So let Jay N3DQU hear from you if you think they should stay or go.
:
: If we had more members from Canada I would say keep that one also but not
many there.
:
: So stop and wright your congressman, sentor or Jay and lets get him to
change his mind.
:
: I know he will listen to the group if you let him know how you feel.
:
: SteveD
: N6YIH/7 aka Troublemaker
: Holder of lower48 Aloha and Alaska awards
: