Let Jay hear from you

spdomingue@...

Hello everyone, What do you think about the 3 awards gogin away?? Do you believe like I do that the Lower48 Aloha and Alaska Should be keep and be a perment available award??

Now I believe all the others (except Hot Dogs) can and should have a life to them they are special sot a short time.

So let Jay N3DQU hear from you if you think they should stay or go.

If we had more members from Canada I would say keep that one also but not many there.

So stop and wright your congressman, sentor or Jay and lets get him to change his mind.

I know he will listen to the group if you let him know how you feel.

SteveD
N6YIH/7 aka Troublemaker
Holder of lower48 Aloha and Alaska awards