From: <DL2AYL@t-online.de>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Tunisia PSK ?? (country name correction)

Hi Demetre,

as far as I know, Tunisia doesn't belong to the CEPT-Countries, but
everybody who wants can work from the clubstation, 3V8BB, even those who
don't have a license.

But for an eventual guest-license you should apply at:

Ministere des Transports et Communications
3 bis rue d'Angleterre
Tunis

Don't think you'll get one, never heard or saw any other call on the bands
just, the club-stations operated by hams from Germany and Italy.
73's Erika/DL2AYL

Check out the 070 Club website at