Re: Tunisia PSK ??

Steve W3HF

Hi Demetre,

as far as I know, Tunisia doesn't belong to the CEPT-Countries, but
everybody who wants can work from the clubstation, 3V8BB, even those
who don't have a license.

But for an eventual guest-license you should apply at:

Ministere des Transports et Communications
3 bis rue d'Angleterre
Tunis

Don't think you'll get one, never heard or saw any other call on the
bands just, the club-stations operated by hams from Germany and
Italy. 73's Erika/DL2AYL

Erika (and Demetre) -

There have been other calls active from Tunisia, so it must be
possible. I worked 3V8DJ in March of last year, an Italian
DXpedition to AF-083. They even worked PSK!