From: <N3DQU@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 12:16 PM
Subject: [070] TDW results up

The first batch of TDW results are now posted at <
http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/070_tdw_results.htm >. There were a few logs
that had dupes in them, so if there is a difference between what you
thought
your score should be and what I have posted, send me an email and we'll
get
things figured out, as it may have been due to logging errors, typos, etc.
Also, I am not QRU with the logs here, so don't be concerned if you've
submitted your entry and it's not up on the results page yet...73 de Jay
N3DQU.

Check out the 070 Club website at