From: "Lud�k Sala�" <ludek.salac@scplyn.cz>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 5:25 AM
Subject: [070] TDW

Much CQ, 112 QSO with member ( 59 different CALL) + 265 QSO with
nonmember.
5 next member be heard but they me no ( 9A6SZT, OM1AA, OM0GT, VE2CT,
WM2U )

Interesting PSK QSO ( with outsider ) :
160m IK4WTU
40m ZP6VLA, LU5ENM, LU2ERF
15m PJ2MI, DS17CCU/1 ( special prefix FIFA world champions )

+ 120 QSO CW/SSB 6m band - FB conditions.

73, Ludek OK1VSL

Check out the 070 Club website at