To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 11:56 PM
Subject: [070] Bonus Stations

Last year I was a bonus station because I was part of the planning and helped out a little there.

This year I was a Bonus station because N3QDU needed 4 stations and only had 3 so I jumped in.

Drop a line to JAY and tell he you would like to be a bonus station He likes to spread them out some so all 4 stations will not be in Calif or the Flordia.

You might remember to send him a note next year as if you do it now he just may forget, well send him two one now telling him you would like to be a Bonus station and one next year to reminde he you are still here and want to help.

SteveD
N6YIH/7

   Check out the 070 Club website at