From: DL2AYL@...
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 2:23 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Bonus Stations

Was Bonus-Station last year too, thought it would be kind of fun, but it
turned out I had to impose the extra points on the guys. Actually I had more
fun this year despite
the local qrm from some new guys on the bands in our area.
73's to all and hope to see you soon again!
Erika/DL2AYL

   Check out the 070 Club website at