Leave Pass

Duncan <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph
Absence is excuseable folks! I'm sorry about the TDW. I have
been travelling around our 56000 sq.m. Island, the World's 10th largest, for the
last four days, and without a radio or computer.
It was a 3 day long weekend in ZL and we made use of the extra day to do some sightseeing
on the West Coast of the
South Island. We haven't been there for 25 years.
Did you know that we have glaciers in our sub-tropical rain forests in New Zealand?
Yes! It's true!
That's where we were....had a lovely time!
See you later 73s Duncan