Re: Gloating

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

Well I guess it's my turn.

This was my first TDW, and I had a ball..
I was on the air 52 of the 72 hours, several of which were spent sending CQ
into the black hole of 10 meters. I added several callsigns to my LONP list,
but don't know if I got enough to finish it up or not.
I gave out enough information, to the ragchewers, about the 070 club to
make the membership at least triple :-)
and got several good DX entities and atleast 4 IOTA's.
I want to thank everyone who took the time to work me and to the ones who
spent an extra few minutes to say hi, I enjoyed every one of you.
I tried my best to work everyone that I saw, and to those I missed, I'm
truly sorry. If I had one more qso I would have given out 10,000 points.
Last but not least, I would like to thank the PODXS guys for putting this
great contest together.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS