Re: TDW--MN for the TDW

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <k8ij@...>

Hi Sean,

#139 is what I have.  Enjoy the BBQ!

vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ

----- Original Message -----
To: 070@...
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [070] TDW--MN for the TDW

Hi Guys, just tried to get to the website to get a dupe list (I've also forgotten my number -DUH) but AOL says it cant find it. The link below doesn't seem to work.

but the one to the main page: http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs.htm  does, but you can't get any further.

Will try to be active inbetween bbq's and other weekendy type things (once I find out the rules etc) (you may well see the call GQ4UCJ about, which is also me but with a jubilee pfx).

73 Sean, G4UCJ

   Check out the 070 Club website at