To: 070@...
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 8:55 AM
Subject: [070] TDW--MN for the TDW

Need my membership# for the TDW.
Hey,I live in the South,and not all of us can deal with really complicated
tasks,like
remembering where the original certificate is....or how to use a voting
machine.....

Plan on putting AL on the air,off and on, qrp portable,if the WX holds
up,(FT817/Z11,MP-1,gel-cells,Ruffner Mtn.,1270 ft.,5 mile hike).

73, CU on TDW
Ed N4ZUM
near, but not in,Birmingham,AL

   Check out the 070 Club website at