To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 13:07 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Sample Log for the TDW 070 Contest

Hi Jay and Bernie,

Re: the "contest door" at K8IJ.  Ya see, we have a couple of cats.  They love to be in the shack.  And they love to walk on the keyboards.

So, in the interest of clean output on the air, and a desire to allow airflow to/from the shack, I built a wooden frame of 1x2s and then stapled screen on it.  This "door" is then wedged into place in the open doorway.  Any typos during the TDW will be solely mine, not due to cats loose on the keys.

I've been wanting to do this for some time, but just got around to it with the long weekend.  Y'all have fun this weekend.

Vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ