To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 13:13 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Sample Log for the TDW 070 Contest

OK so I did leave out the easy stuff out like the log format.

I just did the hard part for the new folks so they could get
there score correct. Last time I had to tell a lot of contacts
to count the bonus for each band.

So far the gap is working well but lets see what it will do for the contest.  And per the GAP manual
"The TITAN ia designed to withstand substantial winds unguied"
Now this is a 25 foot tall antenna I just don't see it staying up very long at all with out a guy?? will maybe inside a building??

Good Luck and hope to work you all remember if you get 100 members you can apply for the LONP award.

SteveD
N6YIH/7

   Check out the 070 Club website at