Sample Log for the TDW 070 Contest

N3DQU@...

Here is a sample log that N6YIH came up with, to give you an idea of how
to calculate your score for next weekend's whoop-di-doo. Hmmm....looking at
Steve's log here, seems like the old boy is not very confident abt getting
his signal into Europe to work Erika, even with that new Gap antenna his XYL
let him buy! Of course, Ludek has pretty good ears with that setup he has, so
that would account for the two contacts with OK1VSL. But how come he only
worked me on 160 and 6? I gess I must've burnt up my antoona tenner after
working him on the ends and had to drop out of the contest altogether
hi!...73 de Jay N3DQU
---
Sample Log for the TDW 070 Contest

CALL Band QSO Points Bonus Points Multi
AA8QQ 10 1 100 1
AA8QQ 15 1 100 0
AA8QQ 20 1 100 0
AA8QQ 40 1 100 0
WM2U 20 1 0 1
WM2U 15 1 0 0
WM2U 40 1 0 0
DL2AYL 20 1 0 1
N3DQU 6 1 0 1
N3DQU 160 1 0 0
KF4FHS 15 1 100 1
OK1VSL 20 1 100 1
OK1VSL 15 1 100 0
N6YIH/7 40 1 100 1

Total Score
QSO = 14
Mult = 7
Score (QSO points) times (Different 070 numbers) = 84
Bonus Points = 800
Your total score would be 898
---