From: "Stephen J. Melachrinos" <w3hf@arrl.net>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re;TDW

Hey Nando,

Run a virus scan on your system, the e-mail you just sent to the
group had
the badtrans virus attached to it.

73, Bernie / KF4FHS
Bernie -

I don't think Nando sent the email intentionally. BadTrans sends
the emails itself, using the address book.

But the email WAS infected. So Nando needs to catch that virus
soon.

Check out the 070 Club website at