Re: multi stations in the TDW

Steve W3HF

N6YIH/7 asked abt multi stations in the TDW. I thought he was
talking
about multi-op stations, but what he was asking about was having more
than one rig on the air. The answer is yes, if you want to run more
than one rig in the TDW, then by all means go for it, but single-op
only...73 de Jay N3DQU.
FWIW, that category is called Single/Multi, for Single Operator,
Multiple Transmitter. Especially with PSK, and the "canned"
contest QSOs, one could envision multiple transmitter/computer
combinations, all run by a single operator.

As for true Multi/Multi PSK competition, stay tuned. Ernie and I are
working on some ideas for the Fall Rumble ....