Dayton Update

N3DQU@...

The very first 070 Club Eyeball was held this evening and it was a great
success, in spite of the wet weather! Attending at a very, very crowded
Applebee's in Troy: AA8QQ and XYL, WU4O, XYL and little harmonic (who managed
to sleep thru most of the din hi!), DL2AYL, KF8OR, N3XC, N3DQU and XYL.
We decided to present Erika with her LONP #001 instead of waiting until
Sunday and Dayton Attaboys were given to all members in attendance. Lots of
pictures were taken of the event and will post them for everyone to see as
soon as the dust settles. Hoping to pass out some more Dayton Attaboys
tomorrow at the hamvention! Btw, rumor is that Mother Nature has finally run
out of rain and we may be able to check out the flea market tomorrow sans
umbrellas...Woo Hoo! 73 de Jay N3DQU.

Dayton WX Forecast
Sat May 18 - Partly Cloudy, Hi 52F, Lo 36F
Sun May 19 - PM Showers, Hi 55F, Lo 36F