From: <N3DQU@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>; <radioguy@wmis.net>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 2:22 PM
Subject: [070] Dayton Update

Here is the list of 070 members who have said they are making the trip
this year:
DL2AYL, KC8LJN, KF8OR, N3DQU, N3JWJ, N3XC, WM2U, WU4O.
So what are the plans for Dayton? Well, except for the forum Sunday
morning, we really don't have anything official planned, hopefully we will
be
better organized next year. As everyone is pretty well spread out around
the
Dayton area, I would like to suggest that we have two informal
eyeballs...one
Friday evening and one Saturday evening.
Friday - DL2AYL and K8FOR are staying in Troy and I will be in Piqua,
both
towns located north of Dayton on I-75. After talking with KF8OR, we have
decided to meet Friday evening around 6:30pm at Applebee's in Troy, Ohio,
just off of I-75. All are invited of course! Directions: Off at exit 74 on
I-75, then west on State Route 41 a few hundred feet.
Saturday - I am hoping to find someplace for the Saturday eyeball
closer
to the hamfest so those without immediate transportation will have a
chance
to meet the other members. I will let you know asap when plans get firmed
up
for the Saturday eyeball.
Wx forecast for Dayton:
Friday May 17 T-Storms, Hi 65F, Lo 45F
Saturday May 18 Partly Cloudy, Hi 61F, Lo 45F
Sunday May 19 Mostly Cloudy, Hi 68F, Lo 45F

Looking forward to putting some faces on these calls hi!...73 de Jay
N3DQU.

Check out the 070 Club website at