To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 5:51 PM
Subject: [070] 1st LONP member

Greetings all,

I am very pleased to announce that the very first member in the Loyal Order of Narrow-Banded Phaseshifters is: Erika Baumberger, DL2AYL.  N3DQU will be presenting Erika with her LONP certificate next weekend at Dayton.

Please join me in hearty congratulations for Erika and check out the LONP rules on the 070 Club website so you too can get yours.

Vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ

   Check out the 070 Club website at