Re: New Award

Bills4570@...

Steve,

I had almost exactly the same experience: ended up with
55 contacts. Several of those I had to delete (by mere
days) were european contacts made on 10M. I haven't heard
hide not hair of them since! Unfortunately, 10M isn't
what it was last year. I hope they're still around in 11
years!

Well, enough sniveling and whining.....

I'll be interested in hearing how you like the GAP Titan.

Regards, Bill
KG6EXF

This is really fun I have contacted 99 members NOW after the List been checked I
only have 57 and the most of the ones I had to remove from my contact list were
by days. some I contacted the day before they recived membership, I was really
suprised how many members I had contacted within 5 days of them getting there
membership some before and some after.

I just be sitting on my pitty pot here and now that I have said that I am off to
contact all the members (again) so looking for all of you out there. And I just
ordered a GAP Titan DX vertical so I should be a lot better on 40 and 80 meters
very soon.

SteveD
N6YIH/7

Check out the 070 Club website at