Re: New Award

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 4/28/2002 7:07:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, G4TGK@... writes:

Hi,
Is it not possible to put alongside the callsigns of the members on
the PODXS website the date they joined.

   Well, we had considered posting the dates up on the website, but sometimes downloading data off the web can be a pain, so we decided just to offer the info to those interested in the LONP award rather than make clutter up the website with the extra data. Everyone who asks Chas for a list will be put on an email list, and will automatically get updates fm him as he receives the data fm KA3X....Jay N3DQU.