Re: New Award

spdomingue@...

This is really fun I have contacted 99 members NOW after the List been checked I only have 57 and the most of the ones I had to remove from my contact list were by days. some I contacted the day before they recived membership, I was really suprised how many members I had contacted within 5 days of them getting there membership some before and some after.

I just be sitting on my pitty pot here and now that I have said that I am off to contact all the members (again) so looking for all of you out there. And I just ordered a GAP Titan DX vertical so I should be a lot better on 40 and 80 meters very soon.

SteveD
N6YIH/7