To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Ludeks Pictures

Sometimes I've taken screen shots of the other station and e-mailed it to them to let them see what they looked like at the other end of the spectrum.  I've received many e-mails thanking me and that the screen shot helped them solve their problem.

I'd like also a photo, hi hi.

73 de Zoli / YO5CRQ

   Check out the 070 Club website at