From: Duncan
Cc: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 6:06 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Ludeks Pictures

Hi Jay!
Nope! If you study the pictures carefully, even though the traces are very red, you
can see that the signals are way out past the 'twin carrier lines'. This is definitely
the fault of the transmission, not the reception. I have seen this on a lot of signals,
not anywhere near that strong.
Such signals utterly destroy the chance of working weak signals on the frequency!

I have written a little 'thesis' This is attached in MS Word as a Text document.

73s de Duncan Jungle Telegraph