Ludeks Pictures

Duncan <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph
All is not good in Europe...I have never seen a red trace on my screen! Ludek must
have the biggest antenna, with the most gain to get red traces....Hi!
I suppose these people will be in the 'Great' category?
Seriously, that's appalling operation of PSK to the detriment of other operators
on the frequency...
The pictures tell all. I must say that one of them was making it all the way to New
Zealand from Eastern Europe, but not readable but I knew who he was from the stations
he 'worked'...
Apart from that Ludek I hope you did well!
73s Duncan