Rumble score

Duncan <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph
Easy to score! Count up all your QSOs, including those guys you worked on seperate
bands. Check for Duplicate QSOs on the same band and delete any dupes. This is your
QSO count.
Make up a list of countries you worked on each band, count them, this is your 'DX'
multiplier.(Include your own)
Make up a list of USA call areas you worked on each band.
Make up a list of JA call areas you worked on each band.
Make up a list of VE call areas you worked on each band.
Make up a list of VK call areas you worked on each band.
Keep the lists you will need that when you do your on line score entry on the TARA
Site.(Don't use your mouse, use the 'Tab' key to progress as you go along!)
Now add all the call areas you worked together, and all the DX countries you worked.
This is your multiplier. Then multiply this number by the QSO count and that is your
score!
You don't need to multiply this out, because after you enter the individual multis
on the entry form, the site will
do it for you!
OK? If I can do it anybody can!
If you are in a Team, you'll have to send those lists to your 'gaffer' for him to
correlate the Team score. But I don't need to explain that....Steve will!
73s to all
PS. I'm sorry if you tried to call me for a multiplier/QSO during the Rumble, I did
my best to satisfy everbody, including some very happy qwerpers!