Calling it a day..

John van Eijndt KC0DEB

Hi Everyone,

It's time for me to wrap it up...Going to tend to the family, and give the rig some rest.
Even with the digi problems here, I enjoyed this edition of the TDW.
Thanks to all who gave - answered my calls, especially Stu , you were my only DX contact this time!
Conditions ranged from poor to pretty good this weekend, seen a few ZL's and a weak signal from Tom VP6TD on 20m last night. Not bad for being on the bottom of the cycle, I think.

Hope to see you all again, best 73 es CUL de John KC0DEB #069

Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07