Rumble

John Durbin <durbinsjz@...>

I had a good time in the Rumble even if the score was real low. I could see a lot of stations that I could not work. This time I went for the great category and I think that even with 50 watts I would not of done any better. Before I had to quit early to pick up my wife and daughter from the airport, they will not go on vacation during a Rumble again hi hi, the bands started to open up for me. I was able to work Jay AA8QQ on 6 meter and only one contact on 80 meter. All in all it was another fun contest and just waiting for the TDW and the fall Rumble. Looking forward to seeing everyone that will be at Dayton.

Chris  KC8LJN