PSK Play

Duncan <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph
I see from the amount of email traffic on 070 that you guys didn't have a good time?
No records will be broken this time! But where did all you people get to? I worked
some QRP guys from the end of the Earth, and all you sent was emails! Well! Now the
count up starts...I reckon Ludek had a good time...I watched him workin' into Africa
several times....I just called CQ to nothin' a fair bit...but thanks to all you guys
who gave me a point!
I even worked the Boss a couple of times!
I'm getting quite good at 'filling in gaps' in the print too! Dozens of unreadable
traces at times, somebody must've scored well?
See ya'll in October!
73s