Re: Wahtz up

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

DQU wrote:
>One more little twist of the ol' coax here and the only thing you'll be doin' tomorrow nite is ponderin' the intricate plot devices on >primetime boobtoob with the xyl

FHS writes

 At the risk of making myself look ignerunt, I'm going to take a wild guess that in layman's terms, that means that you're going to send my signal straight into the ground this weekend with one of those RF manipulating doo-dads you've got.
 Well it ain't gonna work this time ole buddy.
 I've been working all day on getting ready for the Rumble and making modifications to my station so that my signal won't be affected by your tampering of the ionosphere, and I'm so sure that I've neutralized your capabilities. that I'm going to tell you what I did.
 First, I went down to the scrap yard and bought several rolls of 1/4 in thick X 3 foot wide lead, and I went down in the basement and completly lined the walls with it. Then I went outside and took my dipole out of them big tall trees it was in, and took it down into my lead lined basement and streched it out.

 Now let's see you try and get to my signal.

 73, Bernie :-)