From: N3DQU@...
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Whatz up ?

In a message dated 4/18/2002 12:05:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kf4fhs@... writes:

Subj:[070] Whatz up ?
Date:4/18/2002 12:05:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:kf4fhs@...
Reply-to:070@...
To:070@...
Sent from the Internet

OK Jay, what are you up to ? I got home and turned on my rig and their ain't
a single solitary signal on 20 meters, It's deader'n 4 o'clock.
Are you startin a new endorsment ?

73, Bernie / KF4FHS

   Yeah yeah! Hey Bernie, I got a piece of coax here with your name on it, and if I bend it just right, your signal will go straight into the ground hi! Hpe you wasn't planning on making any contacts in the Rumble :o)

   Check out the 070 Club website at