Sorry!

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

  Hi All,
     Well, I'm afraid I will miss the long awaited 070 Club, Three Day Weekend contest.
    After 13 years of faithful service, running contests flat out for periods of 24 hours, pulling in enough QSO's to get RTTY, SSB and CW in all of DXCC, WAC and WAS, the best Rig ever built is SK :(
    It has had sickness before and I have always managed, with a bit of luck, to pull her through ready fer another sortie on the bands but this time, after spending Friday evening and most of Saturday .....  yea!  the old TS440 has .........
    It will be sometime before I rustle up enough Washingtons to replace her, I do hope to be back in time fer the October Rumble.

         see ya!  Ernie WM2U