Thank You - West Mountain Radio

ny2u@...

Greetings:

I just heard the fantastic news from Ed, KC2HNC, that
West Mountain Radio, N1ZZ & K1UHF makers of the RIGblaster & RIGrunner  will be sponsoring an award (A NEW RIGblaster!) in the upcoming TARA 7th PSK Rumble. I hope all of you are excited by this announcement and the fact that West Mountain Radio (http://www.westmountainradio.com/) is completely supportive of the PSK contesters from around the World. Please keep your attention on this news group for other announcements coming soon.

Also, it might be nice if you folks took a minute to drop an e-mail at sales@... and visit the  West Mountain Radio website and let them know just how much their support is appreciated! At the same time I want to thank Ed, KC2HNC, for his efforts to bring this type of sponsorship to the World's #1 PSK contest - The TARA Rumble!

Thanks!
Bill Eddy, NY2U
President of Troy ARA