TARA's Digital Boss Goes CRAZY!!

ny2u@...

Greetings Fellow PSK'ers:

Can somebody PLEASE explain to me or shead some light on what has gone on with TARA's Digital Contest Manager - Ed, KC2HNC, and ALL these TARA Clocks? If my counting is right I see that TARA is now ready to award "7" of its very cool looking TARA Wall Clocks. Plus, he's got all those certificates too! I can't imagine what he'll try next! Is there any other club that would like to take Ed off our hands, before he bankrupts our club?  Take a look at the new list of prizes below and you tell me if he isn't going insane.

* Most
6 Meters contacts will receive a TARA Clock.
(Not open to Teams !)

* First Place SWL will receive a TARA Clock.

* First Place
Novice will receive a TARA Clock.

The "NEW" KC2HNC Tara Chairman Challenge

* 1st Station to work all US States wins a TARA Clock.

* 1st Station to work all VE areas, VE0-VE9,VO1,VO2,VY0-VY2.
wins a TARA Clock.

* 1st Station to work all JA areas (0-9) wins a TARA Clock.

* 1st Station to work all VK areas (0-9) wins a TARA Clock.

Thanks for listening!
de NY2U, "Mr.Bill"
President of Troy ARA