From: <N3DQU@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 1:35 AM
Subject: [070] Dayton

Just a reminder that the Dayton hamvention is coming May 17. I know
DL2AYL, KF8OR, VE3CT, N3XC and myself will be there. Any other 070 members
planning on making the trek, send me an email so I can get an idea of who
all
will be there. Also, a reminder that we will be sponsoring a forum Sunday
11:00 - noon in Room 2 on the 070 Club and the PODXS DPX digital prefix
award
program. For more info on the Dayton hamvention, see their webpage at <
http://www.hamvention.org/ > ....73 de Jay N3DQU.

Check out the 070 Club website at