Re: Raising the "F" layer?

Bernie <kf4fhs@...>

OK Guys, I think with your help, I've got my problem worked out.
Now let me see if I've got this right, I mount my rotor upside down, then
drill the connector and install a cotter pin and crimp the connector with
vice grips for added security, and always make sure I turn the rotor to the
right.
Now, as Don pointed out that the natural twist, after a few hours of
operation, will make the antenna circularly polorized, seems to me like
somewhere that I heard that the folks who talk through them satellites all
use circularly polorized setups, so I'll be able to work PSK31 through the
Birds. Man, I'm gettin really excited about all this, I can't wait to get an
EQSL from the International Space Station !

Thanks & 73,
Bernie / KF4FHS