From: Bernie
To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Raising the "F" layer?

Hey Don,

  I'm glad to see that you have some experience with using a rotator with a
vertical, I need some technical advice.
  I've tried using the same setup as you, but mine keeps unscrewing the coax
off my vertical every time I turn the rotator. You got any suggestions on
how to fix this ?

73, Bernie / KF4FHS