TARA Rumble on 6 meters (Was: Rumble Attaboy)

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

At 03:46 2/4/2002 -0500, you wrote:

Well, now that we know who the big guns are gonna be for the
Spring Wakeup, I just wanted to let you all know that the Rumble
Attaboy is now posted on the endorsements webpage.
Don't worry, I shall apply for this one as well... BTW
the Rumble is also on 50 MHz and I would like to have a
go with my new 5-element Yagi in PSK-31 mode. Anybody
in Europe interested for a try? What are the recommended
frequencies?

If your 070 certificate is getting filled up, send an email
to me and I will put you on the list for an endorsement
page....
Soon, Jay, after IOTA-50 and 30/30m....

73 Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |