Re: PSK DX

brmccain <brmccain@...>

I've noticed a lot of the same. Lot's of self centered
ignorant operation. Guess that goes with the fact that
the PSK mode is exploding in popularity. That's bringing
a lot of new and inexperienced ops to the band.
I agree 100% but not all new psk users are new hams or new to HF
privileges. I also watched a DX QSO on an overdriven signal -6DB IMD,
when an upper case macro blasted out, something like . . .

". . .AGE HERE IS 109. BEEN A HAM SINCE 1845 AND BEEN USING RTTY
SINCE WORLD WAR I. INVENTED DIGITAL MODES WITH AL GORE. RETIRED NOW
ENJOYING THE WX HERE OM. I WILL NOW TELL YOU ABOUT MY STATION. THE
RIG HERE IS A HOMEBREWED . . ."

Let's hope for quick and efficient macros in the 'Rumble . . .

73 de N7XB
Bruce McCain